Powered by Blogger.

Like IT:

The "What Ifs" of Carrie Underwood's Wedding


Someone just asked me if I thought this whole Carrie Underwood-Mike Fisher wedding today (July 10) isn't really even a wedding. As if they might already be officially married, and this fete in Georgia is just a big ol' reception. That could be, since there are so many things we DON'T know about the wedding. What I keep wondering is all the little details that kept me up at night about my own wedding. Like seating. I had one famous person at my wedding, and it was a huge struggle to figure out who to seat just him with.So at Underwood's reception, will Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell sit with one of Fisher's aunts or uncles? And who do you put Tim McGraw and Faith Hill with?
Share/Bookmark

  © Shaadi Wallpapers The Professional Site by Bridal Dresses 2008

Back to TOP