Powered by Blogger.

Like IT:

'America's Got Talent': Future Funk gets through with Howie's vote


Which acts are the first four put through to the next round on "America's Got Talent?"

Okay, so I missed the first 8 minutes due to a DVR snafu. I joined the episode just as Nathaniel Kenyon was put through at the expense of Airpocalypse and Sally Cohn, which is pretty spot-on for me.

I love it that this show makes the contestants hang out together in a red-painted broom closet while they jump and down and pretend to like popcorn. Hilarious.

We now have Selena Gomez with "Round and Round." She looks pretty and stuff but the vocals are pretty weak sauce. She also looks like a little girl playing dress up. Sorry, Selena. You do not spin me right round like a record, baby. A PAKISTAN TIME
Share/Bookmark

  © Shaadi Wallpapers The Professional Site by Bridal Dresses 2008

Back to TOP