Powered by Blogger.

Like IT:

‘Kasab’s role made my dream come true’


LUDHIANA: He always wanted to be known as the most wanted villian of Bollywood. And playing the role of Amir Ajmal Kasab in his first movie is a dream come true for him.Reported by A Pakistan Times.

Meet Junnaid Sheikh, an upcoming star who will play the role of India’s most dreaded terrorist in "I am the citizen."

The actor, who was born in Jammu told mediapersons on Thursday, "My look suits the role of a villian more than a hero. It’s a great challenge to play the country’s most hate villian Ajmal Kasab."

The movie ‘I am the citizen’ is based on the terror attacks in Mumbai in November 2008 and Junnaid will be in lead role. The film will be directed by Nidhish. The film’s shooting will commence in the end of this year.

Junnaid is not new to the big screen. He is also shooting for his upcoming four South Indian movies.

For a student of international relations in business, a career in acting may seem awkward. But according to Junnaid, he always wanted to be a part of Bollywood since childhood. Unlike others, Junnaid favours to play the role of a villian than hero. My friend suggested that I should opt for the villian’s role and am glad I got he same in my first Bollywood movie.

Junnaid has also done an acting course in Mumbai. He said, "Acting is my love and I never took it lightly. My family and friends were very supportive of me."

Junnaid said, "Through the film, we want to show how terrorism and anti-social activities are harmful for the country’s development." He said the film’s director had also interviewed those police officers who were part of the terrorist operation.
Share/Bookmark

  © Shaadi Wallpapers The Professional Site by Bridal Dresses 2008

Back to TOP